HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH A FOREIGN BANK IN ITALY
Wittix – the ground-breaking online platform that offers the most cost-effective ways to send and receive competing currencies globally.
Documents needed to open a business account.
In order to open a business account, you will need to provide the Bank with certain documents.
- Online application form;
- High-quality colored scan of your passport;
- Please note, that drivers’ licenses are not accepted for identification purposes.
Corporate documents for business account:
- Certificate of incorporation;
- Memorandum and articles of association;
- License URL / Document – If business activity required a license;
- Any other relevant corporate documents depending on the country of registration;
- Supporting documents on clients/suppliers (such as invoices, contracts, draft contracts);
- Documents for initial funding - If the first transfer is from an existing corporate bank account, a bank statement is needed, or if first transfer is from your client, an invoice or contract is needed;
- Live verification process - Taking a clear photo of your Passport / Residence Permit (EU/EEA) / ID Card (EU/EEA) with all the necessary information visible, and verifying your identity by taking a photo of your face;
What types of business entities does Wittix support?
Wittix supports the following legal structures for business accounts: Private Limited Company (LTD); Limited Liability Partnership (LLP); Public Limited Partnership (PLC); Limited Liability Corporation (LLC); Sole Traders & Freelancers; Professional Corporations; Partnerships; Unlimited Companies.
What industries are not supported?
You cannot open or hold a Wittix account if you carry out any sort of business or business activity that relates to the following:
- Escort, Adult and Dating with sexual intention;
- Pornography / Prostitution;
- Weaponry, military and semi-military goods and services;
- Weapons (including weapons of historic significance), military software, or any other goods or services intended for military use;
- Trading in precious metals, stones or art;
- Running an auction house;
- Cashback services;
- Drugs, any substance mimicking illegal drugs and any product intended to be used to create drugs;
- Chemicals and related products;
- Selling or trading protected animals;
- Video-game arcades;
- Selling second-hand cars;
- Binary options or illegal gambling / trading;
- Debt collection;
- Tarot and fortune telling;
- Trading in prime-bank guarantees, debentures and letters of credit or medium-term notes;
- Individuals, entities, or countries subjected to international sanctions;
- Nonprofit organizations and charities from countries outside of European Economic Area and/or European Union;
- Unregistered charities are not supported from any regions;
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes;
- Trade of restricted and/or endangered animal species and products derived from them;
- Shell Banks;
- Ponzi, Pension / illegal schemes;
- Unregulated Foreign Exchange businesses;
- Unregulated lending businesses;
- Unregulated Money Service Businesses (MSB);
- Unregulated remittance businesses;
- Unregulated casinos or Forex.
In the case that you are not sure about your activity or if you have any questions regarding our ability to accept it, please contact support department before starting our online application:
N26 Business is a simple and affordable solution for all your daily financial business needs. The N26 Business account is a safe and intuitive digital business current account that you can sign up to in minutes. It is beautifully simple, transparent and free; allowing you to receive payments from clients, send money and spend confidently while keeping your business finances completely separate from your personal ones.
N26 Business accounts are reserved exclusively for freelancers enrolled in a professional register or order (such as architects, lawyers, pharmacists, and nurses), and other freelancers, i.e. the self-employed and individual entrepreneurs with a VAT number (such as designers, photographers, electricians, or owners of B&Bs and holiday homes with VAT numbers).
However, it is not possible to sign up for an N26 Business in the name of a partnership, capital company, or another entity, including subjects with legal status and liability.
It applies to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
How do N26 Business accounts work?.
N26 offers a wide range of Business accounts, designed for freelancers and the self-employed, with a Mastercard linked to their account, entitling them to up to 0.5% monthly cashback on all their business payments. If you are interested in Allianz coverage or other Premium perks, besides the N26 Business account, you can also opt for N26 Business You, N26 Business Metal, or N26 Business Smart.
The maximum daily payment limits for the N26 Business Mastercard (total amount within 24 hours) are:
- ATM withdrawals: EUR 2,500;
- In-store or online payments: EUR 5,000;