For foreign investors, Romania is one of the most promising destinations in Europe. For starters, the country applies a flat income tax rate of 16% and offers very low prices for registration and business support. You can pay as little as 1% corporate tax and 5% dividend tax for your Romanian LLC. This is undeniably the lowest income rate you can get in the European Union.
What is included in the package of services when registering a company in Romania?
We offer the fastest and easiest way to establish Romanian companies - at the lowest cost.
Our package of services for starting a company in Romania includes the following:
- Drafting of the Articles of Association and Articles of Association;
- name reservation for 3 months;
- filling out the registration application in the trade register;
- Preparation of a power of attorney;
- Opening a bank account for social capital (minimum 200 RON)
- Certified copies of the registration certificate, charter and other statutory documents;
- VAT application (this is not necessary for a new company);
- Providing a legal address for the company.