How to register a company in Ireland
Currently, a lot of foreign investors are flocking into Ireland to start businesses. Ireland is swiftly becoming an attractive destination for its easy company registration procedures & flourishing economy.
Talking about its economy, here is what's really fascinating:
- Ireland has relatively low corporate tax rates (12.5%) in the European Union;
- It offers a variety of tax benefits;
- The world bank ranks it on first position in "doing business" within the EU;
- In 2019 alone, its GDP improved by 5.5%, and a further 6% boost is expected in 2021;
- A growth of 4% in private consumption is also anticipated in 2021, etc.
To benefit from the above, you may consider opening a company in the State. Several types of legal entities can be set up in areas e.g. research and development, pharmaceuticals and IT. For a smoother and quick company registration process, SIGTAX in Ireland can offer assistance.